Brother and sisterly love flying out the window...

TopCat® 16:27 13 Nov 2013
Answered

and some go through hell in the process.

The case stories outlined here tell of the trauma and injuries suffered, usually but not always, by younger siblings in these families.

What on earth is going on in the world when violence seems to be the only way for some people these days? It leaves me totally disgusted. TC. 1]: [click here

Mr Mistoffelees 16:52 13 Nov 2013

One thing that stands out, to me, from that article, is that some parents are clearly completely useless and not fit to have kids.

Forum Editor 18:23 13 Nov 2013
Answer

There's always a reason for a child to start bullying a sibling, and it can often be traced to something that happened, or is still happening at school.

When bullying occurs at school it's often related to what happens at home. Children are not born bullies, they are made that way, but not always by their parents

Mr Mistoffelees 20:21 13 Nov 2013

"Children are not born bullies, they are made that way, but not always by their parents"

You are right Peter but, I have first-hand experience of a bad parent and maybe that colours my judgement.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?