Bioshock worth Playing?

Legolas 15:34 06 Jan 2008

I have just d/l and played the Bioshock Demo and I thought it was quite good, has anyone played the full version and is it worth buying?

Starfox 16:16 06 Jan 2008

And although it seems rather odd to begin with it got me hooked for sure. Best game I have played for many a year, very addictive I found.

Not to everyones liking perhaps but I will certainly recommend it. Far better than your average *corridoor* fps.

brundle 16:30 06 Jan 2008

I second that, great sound and graphics, rewarding gameplay and and a fully realised, intelligent plot. Very rare that I play a game through again immediately after finishing it the first time but this one I did...

citadel 16:30 06 Jan 2008

it is a good game but do not use the vita chambers or it is to easy. save game before attacking a big daddy instead.

Legolas 17:40 06 Jan 2008

I agree with whats been said and the little I could glean from the short demo, now a wee bit of searching to see how cheap I can get it ;)

mrwoowoo 20:12 06 Jan 2008

You won't be dissapointed.
Soooo much fun and a lot more interesting than usual fps games(which i love).

Si_L 01:09 07 Jan 2008

You can buy mine of me if you like, I won't have a PC for the next six months.

Its a cracking game, but like citadel mentioned, switch vita chambers off.

donki 12:06 07 Jan 2008

It terrified my, but is a must buy. I had to play it during the day so i was a bit like FEAR in that respect. What is it about little girls being derifying? :(

Legolas 17:58 07 Jan 2008

Thanks for the offer but I have some gift tokens I want to use up, if I don't use them now they will get thrown in a drawer and forgotten about.

IClaudio 01:06 08 Jan 2008

A great game, but genuinely terrifying in places... especially when
the Houdini Splicer appears behind you and softly says 'Hello' --- I jumped at least 6 inches!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

HP’s new Surface Pro rival is designed specifically for Adobe-using designers and artists

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?