Bingalau is famous yet again

WhiteTruckMan 21:02 09 Mar 2008

May edition of PCA magazine, page 11, 'members say' section.

Take a bow, Bingalau.

WTM

TopCat® 23:23 09 Mar 2008

How do you mean, take a bow? He's not got up yet from trying to pick up his dropped wallet! :o) TC.

STREETWORK 06:36 10 Mar 2008

Me thinks FE and Bingalau are on of the same...

Suspicious minds, now who sang that...

WD 'B'

Bingalau 10:10 10 Mar 2008

Streetwork. WTM. TopCat. Just took a bow and picked up my wallet at the same time while I was down there. Now suffering from a back strain.

I will try to keep my head out of the clouds though because although I did send the entry in to the thread, It came to me in another thread from someone else. They had found it after suffering withdrawal symptoms. These were caused when Pandora blocked access to its site by anyone outside the USA. I also liked the the site and said so. I am now awaiting the arrival of my prize.....

Bingalau 10:15 10 Mar 2008

Suspicious Minds was sung by Elvis Presley; Candi Staton; Fine Young Cannibals and Gareth Gates with Will Young all got in to the top 40.. When do I get my prize?

STREETWORK 10:38 10 Mar 2008

How sad was that, yer prize awaits collection from the curator of the Hong Kong museum of software piracy...

Bingalau 10:48 10 Mar 2008

Oooh! a free trip to Hong-Kong too... whatever next?

Stuartli 14:02 10 Mar 2008

A visit from King Kong more like...:-)

Living in Formby or Freshfield is fame enough for most people - is your property the one with the Bugatti Veyron parked on the drive?

Bingalau 14:09 10 Mar 2008

Stuartli. No I am not an ex-journalist or a professional footballer. I thought Victoria Road was your end of our little world anyway? I'm right at the other end, My car is a eight year old Daewoo Leganza.

Stuartli 15:24 10 Mar 2008

I live in Southport...:-)

One of the offspring lives in Formby.

Bingalau 18:28 11 Mar 2008

Stuartli.. If your offspring plays golf at Formby Hall GC, I might know him/her.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?