The Big Picture

Quickbeam 11:03 01 May 2011

I've never seen this done with a scene before, it's very good technically and visually. Is there software that us mortals can use to create a similar thing with the navigator included? Big Picture

Blackhat 11:27 01 May 2011

I found this picture interesting too. Having spent some time with it I can only find 2 faults. There is a visible join at the bottom left.link text

And there is woman with 2 faces, this I cannot work out due to all the surrounding areas free of distortion.link text

Quickbeam 11:42 01 May 2011

Two faced women is not an unusual phenomenon... I'm runnin' already!

Quickbeam 11:45 01 May 2011

If you look to her left there is someone taking a close up of her. I think maybe she really has two faces:)

Grey Goo 11:58 01 May 2011

You need one of these

link text

Quickbeam 08:39 02 May 2011

Grey Goo That looks quite interesting software, but a bit expensive for only occasional use.

Forum Editor 09:16 02 May 2011

"...there is woman with 2 faces"

The boy in front of her has two ears on the same side, so that's the join.

An excellent image, nonetheless.

Quickbeam 09:59 02 May 2011

Of course Picasso pioneered the two faced look some decades earlier...

Even though it's a fault, it doesn't look too bad as the blend in makes it quite natural (well as natural as can be) looking.

woodchip 22:40 02 May 2011

If you Drag the picture right to left or other way round you will see the joins in the Picture for a very brief moment, One is on a Lamppost join

woodchip 22:42 02 May 2011

PS forgot to Add, Pictures have been stitched together. Any good photo Edit Program can do it

Quickbeam 11:19 05 May 2011

I read through the Olympus instruction book (Now who the hell ever does that!) and discovered that I can make a decent auto stitched panorama using their software and camera setting.

I only get a panorama in either the vertical or horizontal plane and without that navigator box, but it's very good.

I can highly recommend reading the instructions now and again...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?