Big Brother is watching

keith-236134 08:29 31 Mar 2006

Anyone think there's too many people checking up on us?.

g0slp 11:55 31 Mar 2006

but you never know who might be monitoring ;-)

rmcqua 12:42 31 Mar 2006

They're welcome to watch me as much as they like. I have nothing to hide. They will soon get bored. Similarly, I have nothing against identity cards (except, perhaps, the cost).

Forum Editor 16:45 31 Mar 2006

I really couldn't care less how many people check up on me - if they find me that interesting they're welcome. I know how to safeguard my privacy when it counts, so what's the problem?

ittech247 18:21 31 Mar 2006

Oh good the start of a new web conspiracy theory have not had one for a week or so!

If you are concerned on the security of your Pc then i suggest you buy a decent firewall, turn it on and sit back and enjoy life:-) Firewalls do work thats why people use them!

SG Atlantis® 18:22 31 Mar 2006

My boss checks up on me at work, it's what bosses do.

But really, what do you mean? Could you make the question more specific or make some kind of reference?

Haol 18:29 31 Mar 2006

I second what FE said, Big Bro is watching but it's jus to keep us in check.

spuds 18:42 31 Mar 2006

They say that you are 'watched' from the cradle to the grave.I'll pass on that one :o(

Devil Fish 18:42 31 Mar 2006

1984 good book

unless you are a crook or terrorist it should really be of no consequence

as previous posts have said they can carry on checking i certainly won't loose any sleep over it

bremner 18:50 31 Mar 2006

What is interesting is that the opinions expressed here are those that you hear whereever and whenever this subject is raised.

Yet the overwhelming voices heard in the media are those of organisations such as Liberty and Amnesty who claim it is a massive infringement of civil liberties.

Unfortunately it is this minority view that seems to hold sway so often.

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:36 31 Mar 2006

Whoever monitors my computer usage, my emails and myself when walking about is a matter of supreme indifference to me.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?