Beckhams

ulrich 20:57 14 Jul 2007

A typical Sky News headline are the Beckhams bigger than the Beatles in America? What a load of rubbish. How long will the two ????last in America is more the question.

Input Overload 21:01 14 Jul 2007

They are flying the flag over there.

Jackcoms 21:04 14 Jul 2007

"ow long will the two ????last in America is more the question"

No, the question is - who actually gives a toss about these two non-entities?

User-1159794 21:05 14 Jul 2007

Using Posh as the flagpole.lol

ulrich 21:20 14 Jul 2007

If we have to rely on these two to fly the flag, we are in real trouble.

postie24 21:35 14 Jul 2007

Have you seen the size of victoria,s sunglasses?Must be like kissing a patio door :))

Stuartli 22:29 14 Jul 2007

Let's give the couple (well David at least, who does have great footballing skills) some credit for making the most of the opportunities that have come their way.

He's never shirked hard work whether on or off the field, proudly captained his country and battled his way back into the England and Real Madrid sides when out of favour, when it could easily have proved less demanding to have rested on his laurels.

Forum Editor 23:11 14 Jul 2007

has something that a lot of people in the public eye would do well to emulate - he's self-effacing. Whenever there's a chance to speak about his pride in his country he takes it, we could do with more people like him out there. I'm not so sure about his wife, but let's give her the benefit of the doubt - she's probably a lot nicer in private than she appears to be in public.

Whatever you say about the Beckhams, they've made a considerable success of their lives, and as far as I can see they've done it without making a string of enemies - they're a much-liked couple in their circle.

David is a simple guy who has the best publicists available,and is one of the finest crossers of the ball of his generation,victoria well ive been with my partner since 1997 and i dont seem to recall her doing anything?

doing anything?since
apart from a few dodgy singles that is?
posted to early!

laurie53 09:00 15 Jul 2007

Not really interested but good luck to them.

They're just earning their living like the rest of us.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?