BBC prog. search

cahpsuth1 21:30 21 Jul 2009

I have been searching the BBC site to try and find a programme that was repeated a few weeks ago (in Scotland)I don't know if the repeat was national, it was originally shown,I think, in December last year.It was about Afghanistan and the number of troops killed and interviews with families etc.I think it was on bbc 3 or 4 for about 3 hours on a Saturday evening, I would dearly like to see this for very personal reasons. thanks in advance for any help

Stuartli 23:31 21 Jul 2009

As fourm member has seemingly found the correct programme, these links may help:

click here

You might be able to obtain a copy (DVD?) from the filmmaker's company; an e-mail address is provided:

click here

although this link isn't optimistic:

click here

cahpsuth1 00:03 23 Jul 2009

Thank you all so much for your help,the you tube one was particularly helpful.

Stuartli 00:13 23 Jul 2009

If you wish to keep the YouTube videos, you can download Save2PC and Save each download to a specified folder (perhaps entitled The Fallen).

It will prevent wasting bandwidth just by viewing each segment and be a permanent record. See:

click here

I've got hundreds of music YouTube videos saved in this way and recently added Download Helper, a similar utility.

Stuartli 00:17 23 Jul 2009

Download Helper is a Firefox extension, by the way. It will also convert video formats if you require it, with the aid of an additional Convert download:

click here

Convert video link on this page:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?