Battle to let jury decide truth about Diana

zimzala 22:08 28 Jan 2007

click here

I think that there should be an independent person doing this investigation.....

The Harrods owner wants a judge to compel Deputy Royal Coroner Dame Elizabeth Butler-Sloss to conduct the hearings before a panel of ordinary men and women.

In court papers filed yesterday, the tycoon claims Lady Butler-Sloss’s independence could be compromised because she is a salaried employee of the royal household as its coroner.

beynac 22:15 28 Jan 2007

This has been investigated ad nauseum. Please take your conspiracy theories to another forum. I have refrained from commenting on your 9/11 threads but you are really becoming quite tiresome!

chocolate cake 22:16 28 Jan 2007

I'm still with the reptile theory on this!

Kate B 22:16 28 Jan 2007

Oh, for heaven's sake. Go away, zimzala, please.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:24 28 Jan 2007

Here is a radical theory...man has too much to drink-gets in powerful car with 2 passengers-legs it like a cheetah with a pin up its' bottom-loses control-smashes into concrete which is a bit harder than the car-formerly despised by the media,woman not wearing seatbelt-body suffers trauma as her internal organs go from 90mph to zero in a split second causing massive internal ruptures. No one in their right mind would believe this rubbish.

G

zimzala 22:28 28 Jan 2007

Of ya go again with concpiracy.. no one mentioned that its just an article about an enquiry into her death

Brumas 22:28 28 Jan 2007

"What is Zimzala? The word Zimzala is a term that is used to describe a person that wants to live there life without stress and worry."

Good choice of ID - fits you to a T ;o)

anskyber 22:30 28 Jan 2007

This certainly has dragged on for a long time.

Oddly although I agree with GANDALF <|:-)>'s pugnacious reply.....and I do, given that there are so many doubters out there, the decision to rely on Lady BS alone is just going to feed the conspiracy frenzy.

I think it's an opportunity missed.

Forum Editor 22:30 28 Jan 2007

I've had enough of your total obsession with conspiracy theories.

beynac 22:47 28 Jan 2007

"Of ya go again with concpiracy (sic).."

The only reason, for the statement you have made, is to allege a conspiracy. Why else would you say that the Deputy Royal Coroner Dame Elizabeth Butler-Sloss should be forced to hold the hearings before a panel of "ordinary men and women"?

The facts have been established. I agree with GANDALF <|:-)> (apart from the fact that there were three passengers). It is rubbish to suggest that there is any sort of cover up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?