Quickbeam 12:17 30 Jan 2008

Is there anyway I can find out if someone that owes me a sum of money from 2 years ago and was made bankrupt is still undischarged? Or is the data protection act preventing me from accessing this on the public domain?

I'm not registered as a creditor with the OR as, it was done by another party without my knowledge until recently.

Should I then register an interest with the OR?

  Colin 12:58 30 Jan 2008

This may help:
click here

  Quickbeam 13:41 30 Jan 2008

Just the job thanks.

  Quickbeam 13:50 30 Jan 2008


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?