Awesome pool shots

jimv7 10:41 19 May 2007
  GANDALF <|:-)> 11:20 19 May 2007

Totally depressing and bears no relation to the sorry way that I play pool.

G

jimv7 11:27 19 May 2007

GANDALF <|:-)>

"Totally depressing and bears no relation to the sorry way that I play pool."

You and me both.

charmingman 13:13 19 May 2007

i love stuff like this its taks great skill,steve davis is also a world record holder for pool i love the game & although i cant play like that its still nice to see this type of skill players perform..
not sure whats wrong with gandalf..

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:37 19 May 2007

If you had read carefully you would have realised that I was quite jealous as I am of the snooker players who can not only belt a ball into the hole but place the white ball exactly where they want it to be. My snooker games are similarly depressing, to me at least.

G

powerless 20:28 19 May 2007

Practice.

simon_lambert 20:48 19 May 2007

What you are forgetting Jimv7, is that I bet most pro's could do this kinda stuff too, but these shots done win games. This guy has A LOT of skill, but he has probably got through a lot of tables, and I wonder how many takes it gets to get the trick right? If this guy could string together 100+ breaks, he would be playing pro snooker. Real skill is watching a player pull of an amazing shot, and like Gandalf said, get the white inch perfect on the table.

Maybe I'm just jealous because I could never do that kinda stuff in a million years. The only thing my pool is good for is winning a few pints at the pub (of course, after a few my accuracy tends to wobble!)

simon_lambert 20:48 19 May 2007

Sorry that was meant to be 'don't win games'

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017