Auto Login & PCA

ajm 21:28 30 Oct 2005

In the previous PCA page, there was an option to automatic login by ticking in the login adn password to access the forums. This is not available in the new look site. Not a major issue, but a slight invonvience. Can it be bought back please

Djohn 22:01 30 Oct 2005

Yes, its still here ajm. click on your username where it shows as a blue hyperlink at the top left of the page. This will take you to your profile page, once there scroll down and place a tick in the "Auto login" box. Never log out of the forum, just close your browser down and from that point on it will remember your details and log you in, but remember, never log out.

ajm 22:12 30 Oct 2005

Thanks. Foudn it. Would be much easier if teh auto-login option was there. Also I did not know tha you could update your profile by clicking on the username. Maybe another link MY PROFILE could be added. MAybe I am asking too much!!!

Forum Editor 23:22 30 Oct 2005

It's a valid point. I think we'll be updating the forum terms and conditions, and we should include a section on site technicalities, I think.

Kev.Ifty 00:02 31 Oct 2005

Instead of the current 'login' link click here

Would it be possible to have, say, just the Login button. When selected. We are taken to an options screen similar to the Hot Mail one? click here

Also can i have a new Car and a life size Britney Spears doll for Christmas Please?

:-) Kev.

Forum Editor 00:25 31 Oct 2005

Maybe

And

No.

Kev.Ifty 00:34 31 Oct 2005

I've been good an all ! :-(

wolfie3000 01:29 31 Oct 2005

F.E. I guess this idea will be thrown out but Kev.ifty has given me an idea how about a treat for us members for xmas nothing big just a little something?
Or a little something in the magezine?

Sorry ajm for hijackin the thread.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Converse draws on iconic heritage for a fresh brand identity

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment lancer Windows 10 en mode sans ├ęchec ?