Are you happy with your lot?

rawprawn 17:51 27 Apr 2008

I received a questionnaire from Leeds University doing a survey and collating data on behalf of West Yorkshire Health Care.
One of the questions was, are you content with your life, and if you could start again would you make any changes?
My answer was no I would make no changes,although I have made several mistakes I feel that I am relatively happy with what I did.
It was a strange question, I just wonder what others may have replied?

anskyber 18:06 27 Apr 2008

Completely happy thanks.

sunny staines 18:07 27 Apr 2008

there will always be someone better and someone worse than you.

peg 18:10 27 Apr 2008

without the advantage of hindsight no i don't think so, of course with hindsight maybe just a few. it is a bit of a strange question though.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:12 27 Apr 2008

Currently trying to scrape off woodchip, so guess what the answer is at the moment.

georgemac © 18:14 27 Apr 2008

Also agree that it is a strange question.

Would I change anything? If I could be transported back 30 years retaining the knowledge I have now, yes I would change a lot.

Am I happy with my lot, yes, quite contented, there are many worse off than me, and if you and your family have their health you have something money cannot buy.

peg 18:18 27 Apr 2008

thats why woodchip hsa been missing from the Help room forum

Earthsea 18:31 27 Apr 2008

'and if you and your family have their health you have something money cannot buy.'

Spot on.

Mr Mistoffelees 18:40 27 Apr 2008

"and if you and your family have their health you have something money cannot buy."

Unless you are with BUPA!

rawprawn 18:40 27 Apr 2008

Did you sand him down, or plaster over him?

Mr Mistoffelees 18:42 27 Apr 2008

I'd like a better job and a bigger house but, I live with a lovely woman and that makes up for a great deal. I'm happy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?