I often get 'Water' incidents, ie. leaks. The latest presented itself as damp patches in my kitchen. After a morning emptying under the sink cupboard, it was found to be the hose connection to the dishwasher. A bit of tightening up did the trick.
I don't enjoy 'water' jobs, I'm more at home with electrics - low voltage or high voltage. I've had quite a few shocks in my time, the first I can remember I was about 9.
I have worked with electricity most of my life, but in later years would see it as a serious failure on my part if I received a shock.
As a young man I worked on live medium voltage feeders carrying audio signals at 600 volts, often at the top of poles running alongside railway tracks using aluminium ladders. I can't imagine it would be allowed now.
Working down a manhole outside a block of flats, I once stood on a water pipe supplying heating to the flats. A compression joint parted and I was faced with a fountain of hot water around 40 foot high. I was soaked and so was the test equipment and electrics I was working on. The plumber wasn't too pleased when he arrived either!
I spent a lot of my working life on tour with big name rock bands, all over the world. I was usually 'volunteered' to 'plumb in the tails'. This involved connecting the power cables for the stage, lighting and sound, to the house supply.
This house supply would be 415v 3-phase. And many were live, no isolators in those days. I got a little miffed in Tokyo one day when a guy came up behind me and took a photo using flash.