Apprentice Katie gets fired!

TopCat® 14:23 12 Jun 2007

All is not well that ends well, it seems. TC.

click here

Forum Editor 14:29 12 Jun 2007

not.

spuds 16:05 12 Jun 2007

At least she will now have more opportunities to sell further stories. Isn't life hard!.

johndrew 16:06 12 Jun 2007

If I had brought my employer into disrepute by my public actions it would have been classed as gross misconduct. Should her actions be regarded any differently????!!!

MrNerdy 16:22 12 Jun 2007

Kate Who?
Oh that Kate, ex Army, ex apprentice, ex met office & ex high flyer reduced to selling her story to The News of the World!

MrNerdy 19:28 12 Jun 2007

Katie Who?
Oh that Katie, ex Army, ex apprentice, ex met office & ex high flyer reduced to selling her story to The News of the World!

SB23 19:35 12 Jun 2007

I'm not surprised, mind you to give out intimate details of ones love life is a little desperate sounding to me. It sounds as if "I'll get famous at whatever the cost".
A Sunday Newspaper couldn't pay me enough to do that, besides my wife would eat me alive, then run of with the money, lol.

The Brigadier 20:11 12 Jun 2007

Katie would like people to think she is a cat, very refined & asute.
Sadly she now seems to be a mongrel dog in her quest to kiss & tell and sadly ruin her own career all my herself!

Very sad, but then to say you go out of your way to get a man even if married & if you watch day time telly your a sado called Mavis. Sorry Katie but may be from now on people will be very careful before employing you!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?