Anyone use graph paper?

Bingalau 13:22 08 Feb 2008

Just got this in a mail from "Worldstart", a sort of inferior help system in the USA compared with our forums of course, but nevertheless very helpful at times. I've bookmarked it for future use. Then thought it might save some of our members going out and buying the stuff from shops. With this you can print off the sheets you require without waste.

Print Free Graph Paper

This Web site would have been so helpful to have when I was in school, especially considering that in the last two years of high school, I used graph paper for Math, Science and Economics. Now, not only is this site 100 percent free, but it is really easy to use. Let’s get started!

You start by choosing one of eight types of graph paper. If you want to check out all your options, go right ahead! As you change the type of graph paper in the drop down box, you’ll see a description of the paper and what it is used for, as well as, an image of the graph paper you’ve selected. I learned a lot about graph paper just by reading each description.

Now, you need to select the size of paper you want to print with. Your options are: 8.5” x 11’ and A4 – 210mm x 297mm. Next, you choose the measuring units. Your options are inches or millimeters. Then just choose the graph paper you want (the options for this will change, depending on the type of paper you originally chose).

You’re all set to print now, so just click on the Print button. This will open the graph paper in a .PDF file, so you’ll need the Adobe Reader application, which you can get right here for free!

I think this is a great resource for students, teachers, engineers and other professionals alike. I hope you’ll bookmark it for future use. I already did!

click here

dagbladet 14:01 08 Feb 2008

Excellent. The amount of times the kids have asked for this. Thank you.

Marko797 14:58 08 Feb 2008

takes me back to way back when...

wiz-king 15:55 08 Feb 2008

Free downloadable slide rule next?

Simsy 16:13 08 Feb 2008

click here

Regards,

Simsy

wee eddie 16:18 08 Feb 2008

It's very to set-up and use.

I imported a sheet into my Desktop Publishing Program and did my kitchen that way

Totally-braindead 16:29 08 Feb 2008

Thanks for that, useful for making up plans for my radio control models.

€dstowe 16:47 08 Feb 2008

I've used this program in the past and forgot all about it. Thanks for bringing it to light again - potentially very useful.

Belatucadrus 17:15 08 Feb 2008

I use LogPaper click here not as versatile as Bingalaus link, but done the job so far.

Bingalau 18:08 08 Feb 2008

I'm delighted to have been of help to someone at last... I must admit I haven't used graph paper in years myself.. But it's one of those items you can never find when you need it. I think I might do the same as wee eddie and have a go at designing our new kitchen.

wiz-king 18:12 08 Feb 2008

Download the free Ikea program from their website. Most units are standard sizes and you dont have to buy from them unless you want to.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?