Anyone know about Triton showers?

rodriguez 02:44 26 Nov 2006

Because mine packed up earlier. It was running then it just cut off and wouldn't come back on. The "auto reset" light was on as well. Then mother switched it off at at the mains and I haven't been able to try it since. I think someone's coming to look at it but I was wondering if anyone on here had a similar problem or whether they knew anything about it. click here for a pic of it.

Apron 07:01 26 Nov 2006

I only know that mine is still boxed in the shed awaiting installation. It's been there about 3 years. Strangely the old one which I thought was giving up the ghost 3 years ago is still going strong.

Watchful 08:12 26 Nov 2006

That's very similar to ours and when that happened we turned up the water pressure slightly and that did the trick.

octal 08:25 26 Nov 2006

It could be water pressure as Watchful says, the other thing it could be is air in the system, I had to fit a "Surrey flange" to the top of the hot water tank to overcome that problem.

Forum Editor 09:53 26 Nov 2006

acted correctly in switching the shower off. It has power at mains voltage inside the case, and water too - a dangerous mix.

Leave it to someone who knows what they're doing - this isn't an appropriate place to seek advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone