Any hints on seeking a online printing service?

Rommelady 19:58 31 Mar 2007

I am going to have a end of the financial year sale promotion for a giant furniture retailer and will need to perpare thousends of thousends leaflet, flyers, cards...etc to promote the sale seasion. I was wondring if I could get any help or hint or tips about where to find good online printing services with reasonably fair pricings? Any assistance would be appriciated.

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:18 31 Mar 2007

IMHO you would be better going to a local franchise such as prontaprint click here or any local printer of which there must be a few. You really need to have personal contact in this.

G

€dstowe 20:30 31 Mar 2007

As GANDALF <|:-)> suggests, your best bet is to approach your local print shop, whether that be a national franchise or an independent.

They will know all the ins and outs of getting the best deal from just a single street's worth or a country's worth of flyers/leaflets/cards.

Small quantities (a few thousand) they will most likely do themselves. Larger quantities (1,000,000 +) they would contract out.

Ask around your area for recommendations of someone local to you.

Bingalau 20:50 31 Mar 2007

As an ex printer (Compositor) I also suggest you go to your local Printing Shop. Look in yellow pages. Try more than one for the best deal. You can't get ripped off if they have a good reputation. You may well be ripped off on the net.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?