Another Program for the collection

skidzy 22:22 05 Mar 2006

For those who dont know about this little program.
Ive been using this for a while now and have recommended it regularly to repair common problems for the average online user.

Its a free program,with just one restriction.You can scan and find error's as much as you like but the trial version will only correct 10 errors at one time,therefore returning within the program you may carry on scanning and fixing the errors.

This also has many other features which can be invaluable at times.Comes with a user friendly interface.

Take a look,maybe try it out and tell me what you think...after all,it costs nothing.
******** click here *******

Forum Editor 23:55 05 Mar 2006

for Free with CCleaner, and save $29

click here

skidzy 06:59 06 Mar 2006

FE,i use both,and Winaso finds loads that ccleaner dosnt find and has other tools which come in handy....And you dont have to buy it.

spuds 16:56 06 Mar 2006

skidzy-- There are a number of those type of progammes on the internet. The problem with most of them, is that they find things that only a subscription to the product, will then help to resolve the problem.

skidzy 17:15 06 Mar 2006

Yes spuds i do agree with you,But what im trying to explain is,that you dont need to buy the product as it does everything that the full product does,except clean all errors.You can scan as much as you like for errors and fix them,although only 10 errors at one time.
The useful part is the tools its gives you also.They come standard and really do correct faults.Honestly i would not boast about this if i didnt think it was worth having.As a freebie,i certaintly recommend having it availble,even just for a backup for some problems.
This thread from last night helped someone fix a problem,so surely its worth having...especially as it costs nothing.
click here
Your views Spuds are appreciated thankyou,im just trying to make others aware that there is some other apps out there without spyware/malware.Especially for the novice like me.Cheers Spuds

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017