Another potential terrorist attack in London.

Govan1x 08:15 19 Jun 2017

Another potential terrorist attack in Finsbury park. When will it stop.

Click Here

morddwyd 09:56 19 Jun 2017

I see a local Muslim leader is already demanding that such atrocities are stopped.

Didn't seem to be demanding quite so loudly after Westminster and Manchester.

Why is it the noisiest ones get the publicity while the real community leaders are working away behind the scenes to calm things down?

john bunyan 10:07 19 Jun 2017

Newton's 3rd law of motion comes to mind.

Belatucadrus 11:49 19 Jun 2017

Apparently the congregation were ready (quite understandably) to beat seven bells out of the driver but the Imam told them to just sit on him and wait for the police, which they did. Commendable restraint under extreme pressure, not sure I could have done it.

Govan1x 00:02 20 Jun 2017

Darren Osborne, 47-year-old who lives in Cardiff is being held in connection of the Terror attack.

Speaking to neighbours they could not believe he could do anything like that he was his usual happy chatty person yesterday and today he has been charged with murder and attempted murder.

It will be interesting to see if he was on drugs or anything like that as he was not acting rationally after he was arrested. And waving while in the police van.

No doubt we will find out soon why he wanted to do such a thing.

Click here

Forum Editor 07:31 20 Jun 2017

"No doubt we will find out soon why he wanted to do such a thing."

I would have thought that was obvious - he wanted to indiscriminately kill Muslims. He's every bit as bad as any other terrorist who slaughters people on the streets.

alanrwood 09:12 20 Jun 2017

Agree with FE on this but I feel that it is also possible that there is more to this than we know at this point in time. In the end though a terrorist is a terrorist no matter what their nationality, religion or colour and should be equally condemned.

Proclaimer 12:10 20 Jun 2017

Why label him a terrorist and not just a murderer? What political agenda does he have for this act, all I see is an angry man.

Cymro. 12:48 20 Jun 2017

Another lone wolf it seems and all the more dangerous because of it

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?