Another one resigns the leadership

Pablo de Catio 20:21 14 Jun 2017

Tim Farron goes.

Aitchbee 22:27 14 Jun 2017

Jo Swinson could be their next leader.

click here

BT 08:15 15 Jun 2017

Tim Farron goes.

Really didn't do himself any favours during the Election campaign. Whenever he was being interviewed he just constantly talked over the interviewer and never answered anything.

morddwyd 08:24 15 Jun 2017

As usual reporters concentrated on trivialities such as his personal views on gay marriage (not the party's views) and not on major policy issues.

alanrwood 09:47 15 Jun 2017

+1 with Morddwyd.

Quickbeam 18:44 15 Jun 2017

He did get a rough treatment from the media, but he didn't really have a political charm for me. He came over as a bit in your face.

Sarah Balfour 06:37 16 Jun 2017

Yeah well, doesn't surprise me. Party vs your imaginary BFF - no contest, really. Now if only May would decide that her imaginary BFF is more important... now she's doing deals with the DUP, it's (high) time she went. Wonder if she's a closet creationist - it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

The DUP are the closest we have to the GOP; if you know nowt about 'em, then you must know summat about the GOP, well they're honestly no different. Racist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, anthropic climate change deniers - and want creationism taught in all state schools. If I found out they also believed the Earth was flat it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

There are reasons I'm a vehement anti-theist.

wee eddie 12:16 16 Jun 2017

These weird hook-ups are the kind of things we will have to get used to if we decide on Proportional Representation

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires