Amazing images

jimv7 17:30 19 Jan 2011
  Blackhat 17:44 19 Jan 2011

Very nice pictures, birds in flight are a favorite subject of mine.

Not quite the same quality as in the link above but for those who might not have seen my previous posting here is a slide show of some of my own pics of birds in flight.

click here

Al94 17:54 19 Jan 2011

More here click here

jimv7 17:55 19 Jan 2011

Blackhat,

you also have excellent pictures, well done.

john bunyan 19:31 19 Jan 2011

Very good pix. What camera do you use?

All of the links are so good on this thread

sunnystaines 21:17 19 Jan 2011

Blackhat

Very good pix

jimv7

liked the link

Blackhat 22:28 19 Jan 2011

I use a cannon 450d digital SLR with a 70-300mm lens for most of my pics. I am a member of the International Centre for Birds of Prey, Newent, Gloscestershire where most of my pics were taken.

I have visited many falconry centres across the UK and can definitely recommend the ICBP as the best for a great day out, amazing displays, fantastic staff and facilities.

click here

Here are two more slide shows from my time at the centre.

click here

click here#

Blackhat 22:32 19 Jan 2011

Bottom link not working , try again.

click here

john bunyan 11:00 20 Jan 2011

Thanks again for great pix and links. My wife is from the Forest of Dean and I will visit the Birds of Prey place when we next visit her relatives.

Bingalau 12:17 20 Jan 2011

jimv7 and Blackhat.
Thanks for the links to your own and other people's wonderful pictures. I often point my digi camera at squirrels and other wildlife in my garden. Sometimes get a good picture, other times not. But I can understand the enthusiastic photographers choosing wildlife as a subject. Where else would you get such astounding results?

sunnystaines 12:44 20 Jan 2011

you might be able to help identify a bird of prey that used to live round [not seen for ages] would feed on pidgeons by swooping down on them from nearby rooftops.

similar to pic 15 in style like a very large sparrow hawk but instead of a speckled underneath it was a beautiful butterscotch colour, the top half and head was slate grey. it was not scared of humans.

trawled the net but never found a similar colourd bird.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?