Amazing conservatory

Blackhat 13:49 23 Jul 2010

As the owner of a conservatory manufacturing company myself, I was amazed at the workmanship involved in this project, I rate it as the best conservatory I have ever seen.
click here
Scroll down the link for the 2 video clips.

ps it is not my website.

Chris the Ancient 15:15 23 Jul 2010

For goodness sake don't watch the videos whilst wearing headphones! The sound is all over the place and the 'background' music is rather overwhelming (and yes, I did have my earphones on the correct way round.)

It did my head no good at all.

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:18 23 Jul 2010

Hell's Bells, these lot don't faff around.

G

peter99co 17:49 23 Jul 2010

Cracking site!

Forum Editor 18:18 23 Jul 2010

than most people spend on a whole house.

ams4127 20:11 23 Jul 2010

Discount for cash?

TopCat® 20:53 23 Jul 2010

Did anyone spot something missing from that copper-clad masterpiece? A lightning conductor of course! :o) TC.

Blackhat 22:26 23 Jul 2010

I would imagine that the rather large copper finial on the top would serve as a very good lightening conducter assuming that the conservatory is earthed.

This is an interesting point actually, I manufacture all aluminium conservatory roofs and they often have large pointed aluminium finials. I have never been asked about earthing or lightening conductivity.

amonra 22:38 23 Jul 2010

Where could you buy timber of that quality in this country ?
Not in your local B+Q !

the hick 22:59 23 Jul 2010

amonra - is real mahogany available in the UK anywhere any more? B & Q do not even have small section mouldings in hardwood for picture frames etc, probably due to some EU ruling I suspect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?