Aircraft games

Paddylad 19:08 09 Sep 2010

Sometime during the past 18 months or so a member posted a game involving aircraft bombing a target and scoring according to accuracy. Does anyone know the link to this or other similar games. I,ve got to get some entertainment for two lively minded children who'll be visiting this weekend. Thanks in advance.
P.

ella33 20:03 09 Sep 2010

click here

This is one that I posted. I didn't think of it as bombing, I really thought the plane was landing! But that explains why the plane bounces back up, of course.

There was another one which was naming the countries in Europe, which works for a short while! Will find that one next.

Depending on their ages, there is some good games on the Shaun the Sheep website, which some adults like too! I will look up the link.

I do have one or two other links which kids find fun, will be back!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:03 09 Sep 2010

lots of games click here

morddwyd 20:09 09 Sep 2010

Absolutely disgraceful that theses two poor innocents are being taught bombing as entertainment.

It will probably totally traumatise them and set them on an irrevocable path of mayhem and violence!

(I suppose I'd better say it, this is meant to be a joke)

mr simon 20:17 09 Sep 2010

Is this the one you mean?

click here

ella33 20:19 09 Sep 2010

click here

Naming European countries probably won't be as much fun as bombing them! But it will probably work for a couple goes.

click here

Here's a favourite Shaun the sheep game.

(Morddwyd don't look when little Timmy goes hurtling into the deep ravine!!!!)

I am Spartacus 20:19 09 Sep 2010

Dropzone? click here

ella33 20:22 09 Sep 2010

Thanks there are lots of sensible games on that one, I did find one!

ella33 20:31 09 Sep 2010

click here

Shooting sheep this time, only with tranqs though!

I have played a couple of good ones for kids, the jellybean bouncing along on the keyboard is one. I am not sure what site but have a link somewhere.

ella33 20:44 09 Sep 2010

click here

Quite more ish and makes kids plan and think ;-}

Paddylad 20:48 09 Sep 2010

Thanks a million everyone, that's perfect.

morddwyd, I'm still laughing, after the first few words. (:-}}}

I am Spartacus, That was the one I referred to.
Because everyone else gave me tons more I'll look through them later, then just leave them to it and get a little extra shuteye as befits my age. Thank you all very much again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?