Adverts, a mundane subject

Buchan 35 21:16 09 Nov 2004

Help me to find out who that gorgeous blonde is who appears but fleetingly before I get to the forum page. She looks the epitome of cool, and my mate in the pub says that this type of viewing could damage my eyesight. I just don`t understand him

Forum Editor 21:25 09 Nov 2004

advertising works, eh?

Buchan 35 21:32 09 Nov 2004

I thought somebody would answer this, but I didn`t realise FE was keeping such a tight rein.

Forum Editor 21:34 09 Nov 2004

no escape.

VoG II 22:02 09 Nov 2004

I must be missing something (brain perhaps).

Or is my hosts file doing the business?

Dan the Confused 23:20 09 Nov 2004

Actually, I preferred the one in the Mesh ad a couple of months ago ;)

CurlyWhirly 17:53 10 Nov 2004

I haven't the faintest idea what you are referring to!
Like VoG™ I must be missing something too as on my many log-ins to the PC Advisor Forum I have YET to see a gorgeous blonde!

Dorsai 18:58 10 Nov 2004

I don't see her, but as i prefer brunettes, it does not bother me. Also knowing most blond models used in advertising these days, she is probably making use of silicon enhancement, and my preferance is not that way inclined either.

SO even if i knew what the ad was, is would not work for me.

But i am sure she is a very nice girl.

Buchan 35 19:41 10 Nov 2004

DORSAI,
there`s a cracking brunette who follows my blonde. As for the rest of you mickey takers,
cheers.

Dorsai 20:14 10 Nov 2004

Could the blond to which you refer be your partner, passing by you, as you sit avidly glued to the PC, waiting for it to boot up, as she goes off to do somthing more interesting than watch you brouse the net?

If so, the brunette would probably be your daughter, following her mother to the more interesting activity, and almost certianly under age, and as such of no interest to me, as i like to stay not only on the legal side of the law, but on the right side of the parents (who may be bigger that me, and be prone to violent displays of progenic protection).

I must admit to suffering from the condition called 'now rather confused by the turn of the conversation'.

Anyone know the emoticon for scratching ones head?

Buchan 35 21:21 10 Nov 2004

me too!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Microsoft Paint set to die after 32 years

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment désactiver la saisie intuitive et paramétrer votre clavier ?