Adverts I do not Like

ulrich 17:20 15 Oct 2006

I do not like adverts at the best of times, but one or two get on my nerves, for instance TOM TOM, BT with the family and the father visits.
What are your thoughts?

lisa02 17:29 15 Oct 2006

Singing ones - ie. the halifax, sheila's wheels and the AA.

I like the muller adverts though as I like that song.

mikef. 18:10 15 Oct 2006

Natwest one, I don't believe a word of it, all the things they plug are the failings that caused me to leave them

it_girl 18:37 15 Oct 2006

Not so much the adverts but I deplore any company which advertises online Poker Rooms.
It's should be ethical trading before raw profits.

Could be compared to pushing anti-family substances .

ulrich 20:01 15 Oct 2006

The advert where a wife videos her idiot husband borrowing £25000 and only having to pay back £40000. It might be the same family and the wife says you are not going to buy a snooker table.

realist 20:37 15 Oct 2006

No not the same family...the first is "Picture" loans, the second is Chelsea re-mortgages.

I really do need to get out more!

Jak_1 21:27 15 Oct 2006

it_girl, what are anti-family substances?

ray7 21:43 15 Oct 2006

A certain Double Glazing one.You know what I mean. If you do ,call the forum NOWWWWW

hijo 22:31 15 Oct 2006

i HATE the ones on SKY about debt or had a accident we'll help there all so repetative & FLAT...& ia not goint to mention the motor insurance ones..GRRRRR

patsyanne 22:36 15 Oct 2006

I have to switch the tv over when that advert for road saftey comes on,its the motorbike driver having his breakfast,and seeing the same things on his way to work every day,then he hits a wall ! my favourite are the Marks @ Spencer food adverts,with the Santana music in the background.

Koochy 22:38 15 Oct 2006

i.e. the old confused.com to me this is just an insult ot the human race and i would never visit said site out of spite and before anyone jumps in i don't don't care if i have to pay more for my insurance it is a matter of principal.

Koochy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?