£24,000 a year in benefits

peter99co 15:07 20 May 2009

click here

His wife insists that the condition continues to cause him so much pain that he cannot work, or even get out of bed some days.

user8 15:51 20 May 2009

He seems to have no trouble having sexual intercourse though!

canarieslover 15:58 20 May 2009

Well arthritis does stiffen you up.

user8 15:59 20 May 2009

ding dong!

dagnammit 23:02 20 May 2009

benefits sponger as I like to call them is not very PC.

DANZIG 23:35 20 May 2009

Does this anger me more than MP's expense's?

No it bloody well doesn't.

Cymro. 15:49 21 May 2009

As I think DANZIG is suggesting this is no worse than what our MPs have been up to. At least this family has the excuse of have several children to keep and the man at least appears to have a genuine illness to cope with.

This is the way of things in modern Britain, both the MPs and people on benefits can get away with it just as long as they keep within the rules.

The family concerned have the excuse of having the children to keep while the man has an illness to live with. So what is the excuse of the MPs.?

There are families like this all over Britain. They are usually what you might call problem families. All too often they come from a culture of living on benefits and know nothing better.

What sort of culture do the MPs. come from? Most of them are very well educated often having been to some of the best public schools and universities in the country.

All in all I have more sympathy with the family with all the children than I can ever have with the MPs. that should have known better.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone