2 light-hearted questions for Forum Editor....

Aitchbee 19:42 09 Apr 2012
Answered

Do you put the little red padlock icon keys in a safe place...and have you ever had second thoughts about unlocking a padlock?

Input Overload 22:27 09 Apr 2012

And I though 'I' tested peoples patience to the limit on here? ~

QuizMan 22:34 09 Apr 2012

The order will be Yes, No and quickly followed by a padlock

flycatcher1 22:40 09 Apr 2012

I agreed with the padlock that appeared today. FE. Please do not have second thoughts.

john bunyan 22:41 09 Apr 2012

Then he would quote Tom Jones "Please release me.......

TopCat® 23:55 09 Apr 2012

Though I fully understand why the FE locked the thread I was sorry it did not reach the magic 100 posts, which over eleven years of membership I fervently hoped would happen one day. Never mind, I'll have to try harder next time! :) TC.

wiz-king 06:24 10 Apr 2012

TopCat® You could always console yourself, have a tin of tomatoes for breakfast.

badgery 07:16 10 Apr 2012

TopCat

As the 'bully' who presumably was the reason the thread got padlocked, I want to apologise, sincerely, to you, for missing your 'ton'.

As has been suggested by other posters, I will cease from posting, and hence not 'threaten' any delicate member any longer! Good luck to you all.

john bunyan 08:20 10 Apr 2012

badgery

Please do not go. Good debate is interesting even with those with whom one disagrees. Maybe one has to avoid going OTT on occasions. Please reconsider and remain here.

Quickbeam 08:21 10 Apr 2012

'...I was sorry it did not reach the magic 100posts, which over eleven years of membership I fervently hoped would happen one day.'

It never occurred to me that members kept notes of targets for their threads to achieve, is their something underhand going on here? It there a spoiler element amongst our membership? Should be have a more severe permanent blackballing option for members to vote over with the more severe cases of impropriety? Or should we retain the FE's current dictatorial style rule? Or should we have a full investigation by OFFmag and arbitrarily accept their recommendations?

Quickbeam 08:24 10 Apr 2012

...so many questions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone