14:30 13th October

spikeychris 18:10 12 Oct 2009

Wish me luck - my final exam is tomorrow at 2:30. Not a positive thought in my head and I'm certain I will even write my name wrong at the top of the sheet.

History: click here

Chris

MAT ALAN 18:17 12 Oct 2009

Haven't seen ya on here for a while Chris, well not so much anyway, good luck to ya mate, i hope ya get what ya wish for, i'm sure your hard work will pay off...

Dave... AKA Santos7

bremner 18:50 12 Oct 2009

Handed in my T455 Project in September. That was my last course hopefully will pass and get the degree.

Forum Editor 19:24 12 Oct 2009

that we talked about this?

You'll be fine, I'm sure, and having no positive thoughts in your head the night before the exam is normal.

Good food, glass of wine, hour of rubbish on TV, and then to bed. In the morning take a walk, it's going to be a beautiful day, and your brain will thank you for the oxygen. The exam will be no more difficult than you imagine, and probably less so. In a short while you'll have your degree, and you will be required to come here and tell us about it.

My very best wishes go with you - if anyone deserves to succeed, you do.

spikeychris 19:44 12 Oct 2009

Thanks all -

I've eaten dinner and just opened the wine. I din't intend going for a walk tomorrow but the thought of doing so has just relaxed me somewhat. I was just going revise all day but I am defiantly going to have meander around the park..

If anyone sees a shaking wreck on a park bench - reciting random ones and zeros and sobbing about sub routines tell him he has to be somewhere at half 2...

spikeychris 19:46 12 Oct 2009

Four years since we talked about this plus the 3 and a half years before-hand....

Stuartli 20:35 12 Oct 2009

>>..and I'm certain I will even write my name wrong at the top of the sheet.>>

There are some (ignorant) people who believe that to pass exams these days all you basically have to do is write your name at the beginning of the paper...:-)

So make sure you get it right...:-))

The very best of luck.

Strawballs 22:23 12 Oct 2009

All the best

Forum Editor 22:57 12 Oct 2009

at how the walk will relax you before the exam, and your brain will work better, too.

Not that you'll read this, because you're in bed now, dreaming peacefully.

Brumas 23:31 12 Oct 2009

I don't want to put you off Chris, but the anagram of Final Examinations is 'Insomnia Finale Tax'

Best of Luck :o)

OTT_Buzzard 00:07 13 Oct 2009

There are very few people who fail degree courses. The reason for that is because the students (and universities) tend to know their limits.

If this is your final exam in the final module of the final year of the course, you are going to be alright.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?