Pamy 13:43 21 Dec 2008

Here's another.

Pamy 13:43 21 Dec 2008

Flag this messageFINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.Sunday, 21 December, 2008 2:36 PM
From: "Lady Helen Crawford" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipients

The National Lottery Board
Home Office:L70 1NL Liverpool,
P. O. Box 1010, UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)
Reference Number: UK/9420X2/68
Batch Number: 074/05/ZY369 Dear Fund Recipient, This is to inform you that the result of our computer draw (#978) selected your email address attached to e-ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5368/02 which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 5 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,200,000 (ONE MILLION AND TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03 in the satellite software email lottery. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below citing the batch and reference numbers to this letter between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Saturday. UK NATIONAL LOTTERY : WINNING PRIZE CLAIMS-
LOTTERY CLAIMS APPLICATION FORM-C (Prize Winning Receipt) [FULL NAME OF
WINNER].......................................................................................................... [CURRENT
ADDRESS].................................................................................................................... [STATE/PROVINCE]..............................[COUNTRY/REGION].................................................. [AGE]...........................[SEX]................................................................................. [OCCUPATION].................................................................................................. [CURRENT
EMAIL].............................................[TEL/FAX]............................................................ Overseas Claims Unit
United Kingdom Lottery Fiduciary

Forum Editor 13:47 21 Dec 2008

There are hundreds of thousands of them in constant circulation, and almost everyone has received one, or one very much like it at some point.

There are very few people silly enough to think that such a message is genuine.

AL47 13:54 21 Dec 2008

ive never got one :( i dont feel loved

Pamy 14:23 21 Dec 2008

Sorry FE , just wanted to make members aware

The Brigadier 14:26 21 Dec 2008

I get these and others daily telling me how much i have won.
Think yourself lucky you dont get these crap emails sent daily.
Your not missing anything!!

jolorna 13:35 25 Dec 2008

i don't even look at any mail that is offering me money it just gets deleted, unless its familly

Pineman100 15:22 26 Dec 2008

Dinner's on you, then.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone