Zone Alarm Update

J B 16:49 28 Mar 2006

I read that there is another new update to Zone Alarm Free version 61.744.001. Has anyone updated theirs yet, and if so which way did you do so. I have ounce again been thinking of updating mine to the new one thru the upgrade route, and I would like to know if it is still safe to do so or am I asking for a big headache if I do.

Stuartli says that he always goes thru the upgrade route so that is why I ask. My current version is the stable 5.5.094.000. J.B.

Stuartli 16:56 28 Mar 2006

I've never had any problems installing the latest version of ZoneAlarm either on my XP Pro system or a variety of others including 98SE.

Genius1 16:57 28 Mar 2006

I had no problems updating ZoneAlarm through the update route (in the Overview window, click Preferences, Check For Update). It all seems to still be working fine after updating.

Stuartli 16:59 28 Mar 2006

The click here website appears to be down at the moment, so I can't check if there is a latest version (I have ZA configured to check for updates Manually).

Genius1 17:01 28 Mar 2006

This website is not working for me either. I had no problems updating though.

J B 17:52 28 Mar 2006

I got thru to ZoneAlarm and downloaded the new version as per your advice in previous threads, touch wood everything went well. For right now I will tick resolved, but if any problems are encountered, rest assured I will come knocking. Ounce again thank you for the advice and help. J.B.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?