zone alarm pro

conrail 11:49 07 Apr 2005

downloaded zone alarm and was offered a trial of the pro version, it is now coming to the end of the trial, can anybody advise on how I can change to the free version, when downloading I was under the impresion it was easy to change but cannot seem to fine the option other than uninstall and reinstall, thanks

Mikè 11:55 07 Apr 2005

Not sure but I think it will revert to the free version automatically when the trial expires.

Yoda Knight 11:56 07 Apr 2005

Download the file, disconnect from the net and then do the uninstall and install the new free version... seems the easiest way

ACOLYTE 12:26 07 Apr 2005

It should just change to the free version when it expires,also if it still does it as i havent used it in a while you should get a pop up when windows starts asking what version you wont to run free/pro if you click the free it will change then and there.

The Spires 12:45 07 Apr 2005

click here for free edition, I would uninstall your trial version first though & re-boot.

conrail 14:41 07 Apr 2005

thanks guys, thats what I wated to know

Luthien 16:30 07 Apr 2005

I had the Pro version and right on the 30-day limit a pop-up box came up with the option to purchase or revert to the free version. I chose the latter, and it reverted automatically.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?