Zoenalarm 7.0 .337

SURVEY 09:18 31 Mar 2007

Yesterday I 'upgraded my Zonealarm Free (that had worked perfectly for a long time)to version 7.0.337. I then ended up with a Zonealrm toolbar on Outlook. I use Mailwasher and Outlook Express for email. I did not want the added toolbar onOutlook and right clicked on it and removed it. Ever snce then Outlook initially lodas and then a Zonealarm screen message comes up with Junk Filter checking on it. All then crashes with Outlook closing.

I have set Zonealarm now for no monitoring of email but that makes no difference. I note on another thread the suggestion to amend under Tools in Outlook but I cannot access Outlook. Is there a bug in this free version of Zoenalarm?

Spark6 11:26 31 Mar 2007

I'm running the same version of Zone Alarm as you and have no problems with OE. Have not tried it with Outlook.

Stuartli 11:29 31 Mar 2007

Uninstall ZA 7.0.337.000 and then download it again from:

click here

You should have the option not to install all the unwanted bits and pieces.

SURVEY 12:18 31 Mar 2007

Stuartli - I will try your suggestion. Thanks.

SURVEY 15:08 31 Mar 2007

Tried reinstalling but the saem problem with Outlook occurs. Using System restore I went back to version 6.1.737 and all is OK now. There must be some conflict.

Stuartli 18:33 31 Mar 2007

Maybe you are not using XP?

SURVEY 19:32 31 Mar 2007

Stuartli - Yes I am on XP SP2. See my latest thread headed Restore Drive with Norton Ghost

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

11 best portfolio websites for designers and artists

Office for Mac buying guide: Price, Office 2017 rumours & new features

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?