Youtube to Ipod

Squirrel1 20:17 22 May 2007

In a weekly computer mag I saw and article on how to download videos from utube by using an application called youtube to ipod converter.
I followed the instructions in the article, but, each time I tried to obtain a video clip. But cutting and pasting the URL into the relevrnt field in the application, after a short while, a box appears on the screen stating that there is no video to download at the URL.
What am I doing wrong, or, can you download files from youtube??

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:31 22 May 2007

click here will give you some ideas to try.

G

Squirrel1 21:10 22 May 2007

Still no success. Have been to numerous web sites and nothing seeems to work!!!!

Squirrel1 21:26 22 May 2007

Is it actually possible to download vidoes from youtube and put them on an ipod.
Does not seem so.....
I have given up for today, what a waste of time and electricty...

tobyb121 15:24 29 Jul 2007

I know this is quite an old post but I stumbled across it while searching the forums. I found the easiest way to do it is to first get veoh player which adds a toolbar to your internet explorer which alows you to download videos from you tube. Then I would recommend using using vlc media player to convert the videos to ipod format.
This is wuite a vague guide, so if you need any more information on any of the steps, just ask.

2neat 08:23 30 Jul 2007

Al94 23:56 11 Sep 2007

Just come from a friend's who can't download Youtube video using Veoh in recent weeks. I tried installing it on my PC and it wont download either, it used to work fine - any ideas? It goes as far as queuing download but then nothing happens.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017