yet another newbie

the kopite 08:26 06 Mar 2006

Hi Guys and FE I am trying to lean web design as a hobby. But I wish to lean "HMTL" and not a wysiwyg program I know Gordom published a tutorial on this subject and wondered if some one has the MM serial numbers of the tutorial as I have hundreds of back editions to wade through and if I could just check the edition number on the front that would be great. Thanks Kopite

Forum Editor 18:49 06 Mar 2006

of web design.

To save a lot of faffing with back issues I suggest that you simply click here which will take you to where you need to be.

Post back if you need further help, in the meantime, happy coding.

ade.h 20:19 06 Mar 2006

One for my bookmarks, FE.

I've been looking at HTML books recently, but they are almost always either project-based, which a waste of time if you want to look something up, or very technical.

conrail 22:37 06 Mar 2006

bump

the kopite 07:12 07 Mar 2006

Thank you FE bookmarked Hi ade.h it is exactly a project I want lol in time I might graduate ti dream weaver but at present I wish to lean basic hmtl thanks guys kopite

beynac 08:51 07 Mar 2006

I suggest that you get yourself an html editor program. I use Macromedia HomeSite and would wholeheartedly recommend it. click here . It's not particularly cheap (£79 exc VAT) but there is a 30 day free trial.

A cheaper option is CuteHTML ($19) click here . I haven't used it for years but found it perfectly adequate then. Again, there is a 30 day free trial.

the kopite 12:25 07 Mar 2006

Thanks beynac will have a look at them kopite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?