Yellow exclamation in Win98Se Device Mngr ?

Giggle n' Bits 12:38 17 Apr 2004

Trying to sort out a old Club 77 P.bell pc and the only driver that I carn't identify is listed in the Device manager as PCI Card.

The Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA6WMM7 Rev.2

Does anyone know what this PCI Card could be ?, the only PCI Card installed is the Modem and thats installed ok and working fine.
There is no Lan/Nic on rear of case just 1 USB and 1 on the side. But these are ok also.

Cuddles 13:08 17 Apr 2004

Is the usb port on a pci card?

Is the usb port on a pci card?

Sorry about posting twice, finger slipped

MichelleC 13:09 17 Apr 2004

This pci id'er tool may help click here

Giggle n' Bits 23:31 17 Apr 2004

For some strange reason I havent been getting any email alerts to say I have replies so sorry for late call back.

Michelle, Thanks for the link, erh which do I actually download please, there seems more than one.

Giggle n' Bits 23:41 17 Apr 2004

Sorry if I sound thick but on the page to the link you send for Halfdone Development, what/where on the page is the actually download please.

beeuuem 00:01 18 Apr 2004

Scroll down the page to the section 'Downloads' - complete package - and select the D/L site you want to use.

Giggle n' Bits 00:53 18 Apr 2004

Sorted it. It was the AC97 Modem enabled in the BIOS. Dissabled it and its gone and everything looks better. Good tool, apart from picking up on Intel chipsets is difficult. as there are hundreds of Intel chips. Erh Colour coding in the log would be a suggestion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

The secrets of creating gory VFX

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache