Yahoo Groups - Sporadic service

Yahoo Henry 11:43 16 Sep 2006

I've been a member of about 7 or 8 Yahoo Groups concerned with information & support for a chronic illness for some years now and never encountered any problems.

In the last month or two, everyone is complaining of sporadic and unpredictable delivery of e-mails on all groups, so it looks as though the problem lies with Yahoo rather than one group or individual.

E-mails are delayed, sometimes by days; out of chronological sequence and, sometimes, don't arrive at all. You can usually read postings at the Group but that defeats the object of having e-mails.

I've tried everthing I know, including varying the options of daily e-mail, no e-mail or daily digest on each of my two e-mail addresses but, if it works for a while, it is soon back to unpredicatable.

Everyone is getting frustrated and the listowners, who have contacted Yahoo, don't seem to know what is going on, or when it may be fixed.

I wonder if anyone has any experience of this, knows or can guess what may be happening and what could be done to fix it, please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: University of the West of England (UWE)

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Les meilleures GoPro 2017