Is yahoo email working?

trnzuk 15:43 02 Jun 2007

Mine is downloading then it fades and doesn't work
IIs yours working OK?
I have XP, TalkTalk and Firefox
T

TonyV 16:20 02 Jun 2007

It is certainly working on my BTYahoo! Mail system.

TonyV

p;3 16:22 02 Jun 2007

BT yahoo is working as I have just also checked me server too to see if any normal mail was in the spam pot::))

[email protected] 21:15 02 Jun 2007

i came back from work, had no e-mails, i just started a thread in helproom have had 3 replies but no e-mail comfirmation, so mines not working.
bt yahoo

Pamy 21:22 02 Jun 2007

Very, very, very slow. Had to refresh twice

p;3 14:15 03 Jun 2007

the 'problem' may not be your mail but the mail notification system on this forum
;seems many of us are in the same boat::))

see

click here

and replies on

click here

for starters

TonyV 15:59 03 Jun 2007

It's interesting, but I have just tried to get in to my mail at BT Yahoo! and whilst it is asking me to sign in, which it normally does, once a day to check the password out, I cannot get on to the mail site. Everything appears to be going through OK, but when it tries to connect, it fails miserably. There is nothing on the Status page of BT Yahoo! So will wait and see if it corrects itself. It was working fine this morning.

TonyV

[email protected] 16:01 03 Jun 2007

just got back from work today and they are sitting in my inbox.

TonyV 16:12 03 Jun 2007

Just tried BT Yahoo! mail again on the offchance and it is now working again. Oh! well....

Mac70 16:15 03 Jun 2007

Getting into yahoo mail has been hit and miss for me lately. I thought it was just because I was using the Beta version.

TonyV 17:10 03 Jun 2007

I can't even logon to my BTYahoo! home page now. So I suspect that BTYahoo! are having a problem that they are not telling people!

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?