xp type

bigray 08:03 29 Nov 2003

Somewhere in XP pro there is a setting that gives you about six small screens with text on them, from these you can chose what is best for your personal use, had te reformat & cannot find out how to configure, can anyone please help, thanks

AndyJ 08:15 29 Nov 2003

Not too sure what you mean...but if you right-click on a blank area of your desktop and then left-click on Properties, on the pop-up menu that appears. Is that what you're after.

If not, can you be a bit more specific in what you're trying to do.

bigray 08:26 29 Nov 2003

Can only repeat, there is a setting that comes up with six screens about 2" sq with different clarity of type, & you chose the best setting for youself, had this before but forgot how I did it, many thanks for your help

christmascracker 08:56 29 Nov 2003

You mean clear type settings there is a proggie I think that does this but for now here's the microsoft website that does the same

click here

bigray 09:59 29 Nov 2003

many thanks christmascracker this is what I am after, thanks to both of you, I was sure it was part of windows, didn't realise you had to open a site to get it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Nokia 8 vs Galaxy S8

How artist Alex Yanes worked with his daughter on this bright 3D mural for Monument Valley 2

iMac 21.5-inch (2017) review

Comment regarder le lancement du Galaxy Note 8 en direct ?