xp sp2 and display adapter???

fire 15:20 14 Aug 2006

hi i upgraded to sp2 and nvidia gforce mx440 card is now not shown in device manager. have tried downloading new files from site but they dont work and i am having trouble viewing pages.....help please as pc on its way out of window.....

acein1 15:30 14 Aug 2006

you may have read my posts yesterday,i was having all sorts of trouble using the same card as you "nvidia gforce4 mx400", iwent to the nvidia site and downloaded the latest driver,and everything is fine now,its quite easy to find the driver, just make sure you close down your antvirus and as much other stuff as you can before installing the driver good luck

fire 15:45 14 Aug 2006

i have downloaded the drivers but get the following message when i try to install " nvidia set up prog could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware, set up will now exit "......im very confused and well cant say the rest. im concerned that it doesnt show in device manager too. i have tried taking card out and seeing if winn xp picks it up after re installing.....i need help........ty

acein1 17:50 14 Aug 2006

click here**&p_li=&p_topview=1

try looking on here hope this helps

acein1 17:51 14 Aug 2006

if you download the driver in that link it should work ,dont forget to close antvirus etc before you install ok

acein1 22:33 17 Aug 2006

fire. hi did you sort your problem after ??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?