XP automatically making copies of pictures

Jontommon 11:21 03 Jul 2003

I am running XP Pro and copy after copy of pictures are being made. What is the answer?

Jester2K II 12:52 03 Jul 2003

"copy after copy of pictures are being made" What is the answer?

What is the QUESTION??

Please explain properly what is happening. Thanks.

conrail 15:18 03 Jul 2003

I think I understand what you mean Jontommon although I don't have the answer, If I create for example 2 folders inside My Picures folder to keep family fotos and friends fotos separate, when I open up either of the folders I find all the pictues I have saved there but also another folder with the same name also containg all the same pictures. I also have a download folder with everything I have download [obviously], inside that folder is a folder also called download with the same files inside

Jester2K II 07:19 04 Jul 2003

This would have been better posted here and not e-mailed to me...

"I am having a house built and recording progress by taking pictures each day with my digital camera. When I downloaded three pictures this morning I found there are numerous copies(in some cases as many as 17) and also copies of copies in the folder containing these pictures. How do I prevent this happening? That is the question!"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

Political cartoons in 2017: Chris Riddell, Rebecca Hendin and Dave Brown on what it’s like to…

The best iPhone for 2017

Tennis : comment regarder la finale de la Coupe Davis 2017 ?