xdfe.dll Problem

wicked willy 20:36 01 Jun 2003

Hi Everybody, I have just started to try to load a Program,and this is what came up ... xdfe.dll has encounted a problem and needs to close...... is there someone out there has any Idea what it means please as i am a novice and do not know what it means, I am running XP Home Edition thanks in advance Bill

Valvegrid 21:19 01 Jun 2003

Hi Bill,

Maybe if you can give a little more information on the program you are trying to load some kind soul may tell you. Sorry I can't help, but I don't run XP.

Paul.

wicked willy 21:33 01 Jun 2003

hi Paul thanks any way..... I downloaded a file called The Sims it came down in a zip, which I opened and got the mentioned xdfe.dll.........and I cannot load it at all please someone out might know bill

Valvegrid 21:38 01 Jun 2003

Did you manage to un-zip the file OK? I use WinZip but I think XP has it's own. So are you getting this problem when you try and install?

Sorry about the questions but someone will pick up on it.

Paul.

wicked willy 12:31 02 Jun 2003

Thanks Paul, cor info. on this dreaded xdfe.dll I guess that I will have to live with the problem. as they say some you win and some you lose.anyway thanks once again Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?