X Box Advice sought please

Halmer 18:44 28 Nov 2009

My lad has got one of these; I understand that it has no hard drive. He wants to play Fifa 10 and I think he needs: -

1. Wireless Adaptor (I've tried one that I own but whilst it is a USB connection, the inset female bit in the XBox is too deep set to take it.

2. Hard drive

3. Fifa 10

Can someone be good enough point me in the right direction re suitability and price please?

Thanks

gazzaho 21:49 28 Nov 2009

This is what you're after (click here_(live)) for the wireless adaptor and (click here) for the hard drive. I'm not saying you should buy from here, there may be cheaper deals around but it lets you know what to order. You will need a wireless router in order to connect the Xbox and your computer to the Internet at the same time though.

Just go to any computer game website and type Xbox 360 wireless adaptor into the search box. Same goes for Hard drive, there are 2 sizes as far as I'm aware 20GB and 120GB, I would go for the larger one as a 20GB drive can fill up pretty fast and they're not that much dearer.

Halmer 09:55 29 Nov 2009

Ordered it from Game together with Fifa 10 and 3 months free on line thingmajig.

Could probably have got it a bit cheaper but it's fast going out of stock by the looks of it.

Thanks for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?