WYSIWYG Web Designer

babybell 14:14 14 Nov 2004

I am after a web designer package, like namo 6, but sadly i don't have £100 so im after a free one! Anyone recommend a good one and a download source?

barryoneoff.co.uk 19:07 14 Nov 2004

click here Not the best, but better than most free ones.

babybell 19:46 14 Nov 2004

Where abouts can i download it for free, they just seem to want money for their products, greedy things!

use Netscape Composer- free with Netscape (also free)

barryoneoff.co.uk 00:04 15 Nov 2004

Serif always have freebies of their last release or two.

Mango Grummit 03:35 15 Nov 2004

If you let me have your email addy, and if you are on bb, I will send you Namo 3 if that's any use to you. I got it on a mag cover disk many moons ago.

I'm not on the puter all the time but if you do decide to contact me I will get it to you asap after reading your mail.

M

Pesala 11:06 15 Nov 2004

Free on the May Issue of PC Advisor. Absolutely the best program for a beginner. Full featured and easy to use DTP style design with some nice (and some horrible) templates.

spuds 23:28 17 Nov 2004

Free Serif Software click here

Gaz 25 23:37 17 Nov 2004
  Gaz 25 23:40 17 Nov 2004

click here for info...

Direct download: click here

A simple, free easy to use, and effective webdesigning suite.

Some others to take a peak at:

click here

click here

click here

pmorff 00:15 12 Apr 2005

If you go along to your newsagent some of the PC mags this month are giving away Namo Webeditor4.
Failing that why not get hold of a copy of Frontpage express. This is free from Microsoft and easy to use.
For uploading it would be easier if you got a copy of Ipswich FTP LE which again is free.
I would recommend though that you use the FTP pro version for ease of uploading.
For another source of free software why not check out Webpages made easy. This is an informative mag with loads of advice, shareware and free software to tryout.
I used this mag when I first started out webdesigning and I found that it was a great help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?