WOW!!!

Pez87 15:37 20 Jan 2006

cant belive how wrong all those people bad mouthing mesh r i have got through to them both times i have needed to and it only delayed my order by a day. coz what happened is the sales started 2 days after i ordered and i rang them up and asked if i could change the order and they sayed that that was fine and it was less money for more product as in the hard drive went from 400GB 2 600GB and i upgraded my sound card to the creative extreme model. its fantastic and they have great support.

mesh r the best go with them!!!

so happy ill be intouch to let u know how the computer is when i get it (8th of feb)

pez

spuds 16:36 20 Jan 2006

Jumping the gun a bit, you usually give 100% total praise, when you have received the goods on time, and they work to your satisfaction ;o)

anskyber 16:54 20 Jan 2006

Certainly look forward to the end result, do keep us informed.

Pez87 17:25 20 Jan 2006

spuds i am refuring to all the bad comments that people have posted about the bad support they give and how they cant get through to mesh. 2 things happened to me, first my credit card cancilled the orded because the thought it was fraud and we didnt know about it but we did and the second is that i checked there website after i had ordered and realised that there was a sale on so i rang them up (this was 2day, 3 days after order)and asked them if was possible to change my order and they were fine about it.
they were polite and responed with emails straight after i had talked with them.

pez

Stuartli 17:34 20 Jan 2006

Surely some mistake...

Pez87 17:39 20 Jan 2006

NOPE SALE! IT WAS X2 300gb HARD DRIVES.

polish 18:02 20 Jan 2006

normally sales lines are easier it is when you have problems when it really counts

Pez87 18:06 20 Jan 2006

U DONT UNDERSTAND I USED THE PHONE NUMBER THAT WAS THE HELPLINE ON THE EMAILS I GOT FROM THEM

UR WELCOME TO THE NUMBER Tel: 0870 046 4747

PEZ

Mytob 18:10 20 Jan 2006

No dont go with anyone. Get one from a pc fair or even better buil urself one. You can save a bomb as iv discovered! And you can just get a oem windows copy and save a bomb despite the rules. I use oem and millins of others do and were no having any probs :) Even better save urself the mony and get linux for free. I hate factory made ones as i always get a copy on windoz with it that i dont want. Liberat urself and choose what YOU WANT!!!!!!!

Pez87 18:15 20 Jan 2006

thats a great idea for the people that can build computers but for the ones that cant or just want a good deal go with mesh.

Mytob 18:26 20 Jan 2006

agreeded apart from pc fairs are still cheaper probobly but i guess you do lack the support.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone