Would I be spamming/Is my site Credable

Paul-has-more-of-a-clue...:@) 19:16 07 Feb 2005

Hello all
2 questions...
1). If I cut and paste all the email adresses that are included in the emails forwarded to me from mates, and sent them a link for them to look at my website, would this be spamming......AND

would they want to look....:)

I would really appriciate some feedback on my site. I am currently using a free 30mb webspace offered by my ISP, but if I want more I think I have to pay....So I would like some feedback on...the design/content have I got the bases covered, have I bitten off more than I can chew
Please look at the site...click here

Paul-has-more-of-a-clue...:@) 19:17 07 Feb 2005

only put 1/2 the website adress....so here is the real one

click here

PurplePenny 19:53 07 Feb 2005

If they are your mates' addys then I suppose it isn't spamming. If you e-mail addresses that do not belong to your mates then, personally, I would consider it spamming.

As to whether it is credible - that depends on how good you are and how much time you can spend on it. You might want to be a bit more specific about the type and complexity of questions people are allowed to ask. Take a look at Google Answers for the kinds of questions you might get asked if you allow too broad a scope: click here

Good luck with it.

Paul-has-more-of-a-clue...:@) 22:34 07 Feb 2005

I have spent a few more hours on it, and give it a little more shape, but it is a work in progress...I have told all my mates to become members as my guinue-pigs, to see how it develops.

I am a novice, but when you have a week off with the flu, free webspace, what you gonna do...:). Like I say the webspace is limited...30MB ( How big is this), so I may as well refine it, messing with different web designs (PS are there any good, FREE ones that I can dabble with...:@)

Paul-has-more-of-a-clue...:@) 22:35 07 Feb 2005

Haven't established how to put acctual links on as yet...:@)

Paul-has-more-of-a-clue...:@) 22:42 07 Feb 2005

The site is called 'Paul. I Need Help!1 (It is on the front page)..:@)

You are right. Telewest have stuck on the bit of cake (Could have been worse though.

The web address does not work to my advantage, but concidering last week I had not an ounce of knowledge about building one, and launching it, I don't think it is too bad.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires