World of Warcraft Causing Error plse help

eljanno 18:57 12 May 2007

My son has the above game loaded on his lap top,and has recently recieved the following error message "the application encountered a critticle error Not enough storage space to process this command" then there is a C:\program file ......
ect.
His lap top has loads of space left on his hard drive he has a gig of ram and I have stopped all unnecessary files running in the back ground.
Does anyone know what the problem could be? should he re install the game.
Cheers
J

jay.p 19:30 12 May 2007

if his pc is well above the minimum specs for the game i would first update the graphics driver and then do a search to see if there is a game patch released yet.
you could also turn down the game resolution and other effects to minimum in the game options.

try this:
all programs, right click world of warcraft, select blizzard repair.
new window
select check and restore files.
takes about 9 minutes, if this fails try a reinstall, i was talking to a couple of mates the other day and they were commenting how more resource hungry it is since the bc 2 patch. one friend had to upgrade his ram i 1 gb to make it playable, original game ran on 256! theres a lot of additions cross realms battlefields etc. and the base program is massive, its by far the biggest game i have out of nearly 50!
try the above, good luck

and it should patch itself when its running, no need to manually seek any updates

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?