Works to Picture Help Please

jazzplayer 22:41 06 Jul 2006

Hi does anyone know of a prog that will convert a works or rt document to jpeg or giff. there seems to be lots of ket to coinvert to html but I can't find text to a pic. much appreciate any reply Jazz

MAJ 22:59 06 Jul 2006

You could print out the document and scan it using a scanner. Or if the document isn't too long, you could take a screenshot of it and paste it into a graphics program, like Paint or Irfanview. click here

brundle 23:02 06 Jul 2006

if the document fits on a single page, just press your PrtScn key then immediately load microsoft paint or some other image software and select paste - the screen will be pasted as an image.
if it's not on one single page, hypersnap can capture
entire scrollable documents but isn't free - if there is a trial that may do the trick click here

Otherwise scroll the page yourself, take how ever many captures are required using PrtScn and join them with some decent image software. A trial of paint shop pro should do the trick click here

jazzplayer 00:56 07 Jul 2006

Thanks for your help and so quickly. Never knew about the PrtCcn and then paste and workd great. Next thing is to find asoftware that has the flipping page effect. I tried flipalbum and DTA but they splash there copyright all over the place. I you guys know of anything please do let me know. Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?