Woodchip and Quick view plus

carlos 20:55 27 May 2003

Read your post re most useful software. I installed QVP 4.5.0( from a PCA coverdisk, em, a few years ago, and still using it. Note that it's onto version 7. Any reason to upgrade, given that it gives me , still, a quickneasy way of checking out most pic files? Be grateful for your opinion(s)

graham√ 22:18 27 May 2003

I think you may be confusing 'woodchip' with ' powerless'! Perhaps if you tick this as resolved and join in the current debate...

VoG™ 22:21 27 May 2003

and wouldn't pretend to know his preferences.

However, I'm using the same version and it works fine for me.

woodchip 22:42 27 May 2003

Mine is older version of Quick view Plus, It version 4 that I got with WordPerfect 8 but it's full version. I have Also got the one that you have of the free disc but there are just a few more things that can be done with the full version but do not think it would warrant paying out hard cash for the small benefits that you would get. The new one may be more features in it. You also want to get PowerDesk 5 it's a good program it's also a free download click here

woodchip 22:49 27 May 2003

If you download it and install it, then put your windows disc in comp, go into explorer and double a cab file it will expand the cab file so you can see right inside it at the files you can right click a file and choose from PowerDesk to extract the file. you can zip files at different compression, and unzip. etc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone