Wonderful improvements to the site

palinka 19:15 11 Nov 2005

I've been away for a day or so and return to find the PCAdvisor site recognises me on my own computer (no more logging in); that My Postings opens very quickly; and that this Forum is also back to "normal" speed.
Joy, oh joy!
Thank you FE and backroom team who made this possible.

GaT7 20:27 11 Nov 2005

Big thanks from me too - and LONG may it last : )) G

keith-236785 21:08 11 Nov 2005

originally i was one of the people who condemmed the new look, with the few changes that were done i now find it a pleasure to visit, the pale grey text has gone, as said, login is easy now. Since uninstalling Zone Alarm My Postings opens instantly

well done all concerned.

VoG II 21:47 11 Nov 2005

Absolutely superb. Of course the site always has been but after some tweaks (especially text font colour) the redesigned site really is a pleasure to visit.

Well done to all concerned.

J B 08:17 12 Nov 2005

A great big thank you from me also. The whole site is much better looking and very fast in opening. I still have Zone Alarm and the site is even faster when I put a stopwatch on it from click here J.B.

Daibus 08:58 12 Nov 2005

I agree with what's been said-the site is a pleasure to visit-quick-easy to read and I've still got Zone Alarm installed as well.

One of the first sites to visit for me whem I come online.

palinka 09:09 12 Nov 2005

and I discovered another new feature - clicking on the hyperlink in the email that alerts me to a response to this thread I find I'm taken straight to the thread and can read all the responses without going through the log-in process, etc. Wonderful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?