A friend is running Windows XP and WMP freezes when attempting to play a couple of his music DVDs.
The same DVDs play OK in WMP on another PC. Also his PC plays his other DVDs with no problems and it used to play these particular DVDs.
He wishes to remain with WMP and does not want to change to a different player.
1. He asked whether the problem is with his WMP installation - I think not.
2. Could the problem lie with the DVD player?
3. Could it be the DVDs themselves - they are both of a 2 DVD set?
4. The only changes are that the system was transported by him from Poland. He assures me that all was packed securely and he transported the kit himself. Also dialup modem software and NAV has been installed.
5. Any suggestions or comments to troubleshoot this one?
Thanks in advance.
PS I do not have any further system spec. details.